Saturday, January 16, 2010

Time for a change...

I have no idea what to write here. Whatsoever. Do I introduce myself? Nah, no one reads that anyway. Do I put in some jokes? Probably should, but I'm way past that right now. I've drugged myself up with migraine medicine since that the strongest stuff I had available. I've broken a wisdom tooth and have to wait for Monday and major insurance issues to be resolved before I can get it fixed. So instead of boring you with an itemized list of who I am, I'll bore you with an itemized list of things I am making a promise to myself to do before we move in May.

-Build us a sofa to cater just to us
-Finish a wall art project, even if it's not hung
-Paint my old antique replica dresser
-Refinish my son's craft/eating table
-Purge, purge, purge
-Make/buy a headboard so I can call myself a real woman
-Make myself at least two new items of clothing
-Crochet a rag rug the size of Mars
-In fact, make rag rugs for every place a rug could go in my house
-Complete the three sewing projects that have been staring me in my face for over a year
-Finish knitting my first pair of socks ever, even if they're not perfect
-Read at least two books
-Take myself out for a spa day: manicure, pedicure, massage, waxing, etc
-Find a pair of heels that my feet won't bust out of

There are more that I'll think of, I'm sure. In the meantime, enjoy the 60F weather. It won't last long! And watch out for those earthquakes in Oklahoma!

3 comments:

  1. I always regret not making my first post read "Hello world" ;)

    That's... a lot of projects! How on Earth are you supposed to get them all done? I still haven't finished my dollhouse from this spring >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey's going into daycare in a couple of weeks. I'll be lost without him. I'll need to busy myself. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess... that's still a ton of stuff, though!

    ReplyDelete