Sunday, January 24, 2010

An Unexpected Goal Complete!

So, I dredged this mirror up from the decay my grandfather calls an office about three years ago. It was a nasty, peeling mess of gold paint. Being who I am, I turned it this lovely silver without realizing how it pretty much disappears into the walls over every apartment on the planet. Well, no more! I present my mirror in Bali Turquoise by the wonderful Ralph Lauren!

Before:



After:



Special thanks for Mr. Lauren for discontinuing his sample sizes. $1.50 for the paint of which there is roughly 95% left, $.50 for the brush which I can reuse later, and a free mirror. I have a feeling Bali Turquoise may find it's way into other parts of my life. And I have a feeling Home Depot may suddenly run out of Ralph Lauren samples. >.>

1 comment:

  1. Even if you say the colour is off a little in your pictures, it's still fricking awesome! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete